Just a taste of some of the feedback AW-PA Sound Systems have received from clients...
- Proms in the Province
- "On behalf of the Proms in the Province Committee I would very much like to thank you and your team for the hard work and efforts last Saturday. The sound and lighting was far beyond our wildest dreams. The equipment you used was excellent and truly improved the performances.
It was, of course, a great pity that the weather was not on our side but, I know, the majority of the 'Promenaders' had a wonderful time despite this. We all felt for you, particularly during the lightning period, and you certainly did us proud.
The atmosphere was one of joy and merrymaking. The stoicism of the audience to remain to the end, despite the heavy rain, was typically British and added to the carnival mood.
Once again, many thanks for enhancing the performance so well. We would definitely recommend your firm to others and, if there were to be a repeat of this we would wish you to assist again.
It was an excellent evening and the memories will stay with us for a very long time."
- Rok Skool
- "Dear Andy, You and your team did a magnificent job yesterday. Many thanks for all your hard work."
- Sid James Scooter Rally
- "A special thank you to AW-PA who played a blinder as usual."
- Proms Concert, Gillingham
- "Thank you. Yes, it was a great night, we've already been asked to do it again. It was the first time the MOD have seen that venue used for anything other than rugby. We opened their eyes to the potential and the Band would do it again. So yes, we will definitely be working together in the future and we will have no hesitation in recommending you to any lodge, or Rotary club that needs a pa system."
- Prima Stage School
- "Hi Andy and Terri, And THANK YOU - fantastic job as always. I will let you know re. date for next year if you're free. Many thanks."
- Guide Dogs
- "We really can't thank you enough for the support you and your wife gave on the day. The PA system was really fantastic quality and we honestly think it made a big contribution to the success of the day and everything that was said could be heard clearly and the choice of music was just perfect too!
Wendy, Rachael and the Guide Dogs Team
- 60th Birthday Party with Shona, Audley Anderson and Emperors of Soul (All great Motown/soul artists)
- "AW-PA Sound Systems came to my rescue!! I had never had to seek sound and lighting engineers before and Andy made everything so simple for me. He arranged all the equipment and staff, was extremely efficient on the day, provided spectacular lighting and the sound was fabulous - all the entertainers commented on his level of expertise and assistance. To top it all they are such nice people!!! I would recommend AW-PA Sound Systems in a heartbeat with absolutely NO reservation! They really made our party look like a TV show!! I am still receiving calls and emails a week later singing their praises. Thank you Andy and Staff"
- DUKE OF EDINBURGH, Maidstone
- "I booked AW-PA for an outdoor charity concert in May 2011 & they did a brilliant job.
They kept musicians, vocalists, customers (& neighbours) happy with the quality of the sound & also their volume management.
All the musicians complimented me on the audio set up, many of whom had played here before & noticed a marked improvement.
Their equipment, service & attitude was exemplary - greeting the unscheduled changes that typically occur in a live event with humour & affability.
Andy & Terri were lovely & I will definitely be using them again."
Mark (Duke of Edinburgh, Maidstone)
- "Just wanted to say a big thank you again for Saturday, loads of people have commented to us about how much they enjoyed the day and how "BIG" the sound was. That was all down to a quality sound engineer and all 5 members of the band are very grateful to you both. We would definitely use you again and will recommend you."